domingo, 11 de mayo de 2008

my week was amazing!!!

well hi im Mayela but everybody calls me Maye.
im 17 years old.
Im going to write about this last week =D
First, let me tell you that im a really good person
and i like too enjoy the life.
Well MONDAY!
Monday was fine, we make a tour for a work
it was fun but very very tired.
the Tuesday was amaziiing!
we buy some things in the design bazar ^^
and i see alexis my best friends!!
and i meet andres and Rafa ^^ and we ate with Jili and Ruben ^^
Wednesday was so normal xD i think
The Thursday
:D
i was in a concert
i love that concert
well was my first concert but i like it so much
i was with my friends we jump sing we do everything
u_u
friday was normal too but i sleep too much :)
saturday was my nephews Bday ^^
i ate too much cake ^^
and today SUNDAY!!!
mothers DAY
^^
i give a bag to my mom
is very cute and big
^^
i love her
^^

and thats all i think =D

No hay comentarios: